The In-Memory Search Engine.High performance. High efficiency.
Not just fast. Fastest.
Amazon’s collaborative filtering at
Stanford InfoLab. Chen was there, too.
Now, he’s working on what’s next:
high-performance search on any device.
advanced search. Starting in 2014,
HTC handsets will run SRCH2 for
local search, letting users find
people, places, and apps,
regardless of network connection. HTC and HTC logo are the registered trademarks or trademarks of HTC Corporation.
TechCrunch: SRCH2 Brings Its Fast, Google-Like Search Technology To Android Developers And ConsumersMarch 28, 2014SRCH2, an enterprise software company founded by ex-Googlers and Stanford ...
- December 19, 2013
- December 11, 2013
- November 4, 2013 Orange County Business Journal’s Chris Casacchia covers recent news from ...
- October 31, 2013 View Siemer Silicon Summit Nominees
- March 28, 2014Today, we launched a new Java SDK which enables any ...
- February 24, 2014A recent article about Akamai got me thinking about how ...
- February 17, 2014The search landscape experienced a dramatic change 15 years ago. ...
- December 12, 2013A handful of the foundational innovations in search were created ...
- December 3, 2013 What’s the bottom line? Chen says it right away: “The ...
SRCH2 is an in-memory search engine that’s fast, flexible, feature-rich, and drop-in ready for apps, sites, and enterprises. SRCH2 offers leap-ahead search performance that’s fully supported, easy to implement, and thin enough to sit on a handset.
Connect with us, and get fresh updates and insights regularly.
SRCH2 ENTERPRISESRCH2’s engine enables advanced
search features at a fraction of the
cost and hardware overhead of
standard open source.
SRCH2 MOBILENeither proprietary nor open source
search engines were designed
for mobile. Why is that?
Get high-end local search, in
a thin total memory footprint. Go! SRCH2: Leap Ahead Search for Mobile
Want more info?We get it. You need the facts.
What’s the big deal? What does
SRCH2 enable, exactly?
Get the quick summary here.